Today was my first ride on the ultra fast Japanese bullet train, Shinkansen. It was amazing! You do not feel the speed at all. It is unbelievably smooth ride. I wish there were trains travelling with such speeds in UK!
I was too fast with my moaning that there is nothing fascinating about Japan. The centres of the big cities are fascinating. They are like a hive or an ants nest. Rivers of human bodies pour into and out of the train stations as if effortlessly. People form orderly queues waiting for the train doors to open and when they do, they queue splits in half and let’s people out. Unbelievable!
I wish I lived in a huge city like Osaka or Nagoya. No wonder I am not fascinated by this country if I live in the rural area where there is nothing to do and where I am completely isolated.
Thursday, 22 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment