I am on the 10th day (out of a stretch of 12 consecutive days) of the following routine.
6.30 Get up. Ignore feeling tired and wanting more sleep.
Eat breakfast, brush teeth, put clothes on.
7.15 Leave home.
7.30 Train.
8.00 Wait 25 min for a bus or walk to the next bus stop.
8.30 Bus.
9.00 Work. Put make-up on.
Work.
1.00 Lunch.
Work.
6.20 Bus.
7.10 Train.
8.00 Shop for food.
8.30 Eat and check news/blogs online.
9.30 Shower.
10.00 Go to bed (get some sleep and repeat the cycle the next day)
OR
10.00 chat/talk to Guardian Angel Husband online (and end up more and more exhausted with each passing day)
I am well intentioned to write up what is going on in my life and share here. I have been well intentioned for the last 10 days. But maybe another time. When I will have a little bit more energy.
So far it is the same place, the same people, the same game. Nothing is clear, but the final countdown has started. I should be back to blogging soon.
Wednesday, 2 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey DrL I was just thinking about you yesterday as I realised that you must be back in Japan by now. I'm sorry it still sucks but as you say the final countdown has begun which is a good thing. If you want to chat just email me. If you're too tired then just remember that we're thinking about you and sending you happy thoughts.
ReplyDeleteHugs... and keep your eyes on the prize
ReplyDeleteWelcome back DrL. I missed your insights into life in Japan. Will be interesting to hear your thoughts on life in Japan under a new government.
ReplyDeleteGood to see a post - I was wondering how you were getting on. Hope things improve soon!
ReplyDeletehm, sounds dire but hang in there! I hope it will be better soon. And I am happy to see that you are back!
ReplyDelete