Saturday, 20 June 2009

Miracle

The boys have cleaned the lab last night. Talented was very proud of it and asked me in the morning if I have seen it yet. I went to see and my jaw dropped low.

The sink area was cleared from the dirty glassware that was there for the last six months, benches were cleared too and the floor was clean!

The floor and the sink area in the office were shiny too. I was amazed.

I found out that it took them (three boys working together) more than 3 hours. But I bet this was a social time for them as they were working together and they probably had some fun with the gossip and fooling around while doing this.

I am amazed. And I would be happy if I could. But I cannot at the moment.

But it is good to see that my struggle and effort to get the cleaning agreed to be a shared effort actually worked. Pity I became so drained in the process that I cannot enjoy the beauty of the clean lab and office...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like they are starting to take you seriously.
    Take it gently on people you like though, any more isolated and you will implode in there.

    ReplyDelete