In the last three weeks the amount of "little things" is completely overwhelming me...
It pushes me out of my comfort zone, not only slightly into so called "stretch zone", which would be only slightly uncomfortable (but still survivable). It pushes me straight into the "panic zone".
There were so many moments when thoughts about the massiveness of projects I have to / want to do before I go had completely paralysed me. This caused my inactivity, which in turn was quite depressing. And I was going in these crazy circles again and again.
Thanks God that in the previous days I am much more motivated (also by panic) and focused. Things are getting done now.
I have arranged currency for Japan, cancelled car insurance and breakdown cover, and prepared the car for sale. I am learning Japanese, and making new "TO DO" lists, as there are more and more details needing my attention.
Thanks God for my beloved husband who will deal with most of this mess. I have no other option but to leave it with him to sort out. He still has six weeks to go and therefore can sort out the packing of the flat.
Btw, did I mention I got married ten days ago? ;-)
----------------------------------
Sorry my Polish friends: too tired now for the post translation.
Tuesday, 21 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment