Anyway, after last weeks experience I decided that I need to take some precautions, as I do not walk around at work in wet trousers all day. I bought some cheap PVC suit, trousers and a jacket, to cover myself for the length of the commute.
Even though I made sure I bought it in my size (there were tables with sizes and matching heights on the product) it turned out to be too short. After I have put the trousers on they ended about 20 cm from the ground, somewhere mid-calf... a little bit too short! And I have bought them to fit my height!
In order for the trousers to protect the most vital part, the bottom of my trousers, from getting soaked, I had to put the trousers' waist on my hips and that unintentionally lowered the crotch in the proper rapper fashion.
That’s how I walked to work on Friday.

Fig. 1. DrL sporting dropped-crotch rain trousers, in a true McHammer style.


Looking good!
ReplyDeleteIf it keeps you dry it's worth it.
:)
Can't touch this ;)
ReplyDelete